The Gassan VIP Tour includes:
• Welcome with a glass of champagne
• Tour through the headquarters of Gassan Diamonds explaining diamonds and the craft of diamond polishing
• Visit of the Rolex Service Workshop and explanation by a Rolex certified watchmaker
• Opportunity to have the strap of your watch cleaned for free
• Viewing of the Rolex collection
• Closing ceremony with a unique Rolex goodie bag
It is possible that your booking for Saturdays will be combined with other groups. This is due to the availability in the weekends. If this is not of your wish, we advise you to book for Sundays or week days.
Thank you for your request. Your request will be processed by our team. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Create an account, and use the code provided in the email we just sent to link your tour to the appointment. That way, you know exactly where to be, and when to be there. You can also cancel the tour this way, along with other benefits a Gassan account brings to you.Create an account Log in
Available for tour guidance
Throughout the facility
See all your appointments
Facility is accessible by everyone
About the tour
Gassan Diamonds is particularly proud of its Rolex Boutique, which includes a Rolex Service workshop where you can see the Rolex certified watchmakers at work. In order to get acquainted with this famous Swiss watch brand, it is possible to book an exclusive Gassan VIP Tour.