Tax Free Service
In the shops
GASSAN offers a Tax Free service in partnership with Global Blue.
Check below if you are entitled to claim your VAT back:
- You are resident outside the EU;
- You have spend more than €50,- on goods in the Store;
- You will leave the EU within three months after the month of purchase.
Download the Global Blue app for iOS or Android for more information.
How does this work?
- Our sales staff will provide you with a Global Blue Tax Refund form with an attached sales receipt. Please fill in the form completely.
- At the airport or port, go to the Customs desk and present your completed Tax Free Form, passport, receipts and purchases to get a stamp on your form.
- Go to the nearby desk or office displaying a Global Blue logo. In some cases this will be a currency exchange. Present your stamped, completed Tax Free Form and your travel passport to receive the refund in cash or to your credit card.
GASSAN Diamonds also provides an Early Cash Refund Kiosk on the frist and second floor. How does this work?
- Scan passport and complete personal details
- Scan Tax Free Form (from any retailer)
- Insert the credit card (for guarantee)
- Get your cash refund
- Take receipt confirming the refund